1. Arrive 15 minutes early to fill out forms, or you can print off the forms on the CONTACT PAGE and fill out before you come in.
2. With every new patient, we will check your vitals, blood pressure, height, weight, allergies, etc...
3. Then, we will Perpare for the adjustment. This may include using our mechanical traction therapy tables with hot and/or cold therapy.
4. Dr. Wells will assess your condition during the examination and may provide treatment. He will decide the best course of treatment and tailor a plan for you and your specific needs.
5. Some patients may benefit from low level laser treatment which has been shown to aid in reducing inflammation (swelling) and promote tissue healing. This may speed up your recovery!
6. Our friendly office staff will then reschedule you for any follow-up appointments needed.
** If you are involved in an accident we require PIP coverage or third party representaion PRIOR to your first appointment.
We want to make every visit to LWC a positive experience. Below you will see in detail what you can expect on the first visit.
New Patient Forms: